Ready for the festive season? With this recipe, it’ll easily be the yummiest too!
Make the perfect treat for kids and adults alike! This easy Milk in Cookie Cup recipe is bound to make everyone have a jolly good time.
Treat yourself and loved ones to this delicious Christmas snack!
Milk in Cookie Cup
Serving/s: 8 cookie cups
For the cookies:
- 240g butter, softened at room temperature
- 100g light-brown sugar
- 70g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 400g all-purpose ﬂour, sifted
- ½ tsp salt
- 175g mini chocolate chips
For the cookie cups:
- 175g dark chocolate
- 360 ml Magnolia Fresh Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°. Grease the baking cups.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown and granulated sugars. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract. Mix until well-combined.
- Gradually add the ﬂour & salt and mix well. Then add the mini chocolate chips and mix together until evenly distributed. The dough should be a little crumbly at this point.
- Form the cookie cups inside the moulds, making the walls of the cookie cups. Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator or 20 minutes in the freezer before baking.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies start to brown. Remove from the oven and let cookies cool down completely.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a small pot and pour chocolate around the inner wall of each cookie cup to make sure all surfaces are coated. Let it set for a minute. Chill the cookie cups until the chocolate sets.
- Pour the Magnolia Fresh Milk into the cookie cups.