Sweeten your day up with our appetizing Milk Pudding.
- 4 cups (1l) of Milk
- ½ cup (125ml) of Granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup (75ml) ofCornstarch
- 2 tablespoons (10ml) of Rosewater
- 1 to 3 tablespoons (5 to 15ml) of Vanilla
- ¼ cup (60ml) of Raisins
- ½ tablespoon (2ml) of Cinnamon
- Stir 3 cups of milk together with sugar. Stir on medium-high heat.
- Pour the last cup of milk on a bowl. Add cornstarch and whisk until dissolved. After the heated milk simmers, whisk continuously and add the mixture of milk and cornstarch.
- As it boils, stir the mixture continuously for about 1 to 2 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in rosewater and vanilla.
- Pour into a bowl and cover it with a plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Sprinkle with raisins and cinnamon before serving.