Raspberry Truffle Brownies
Craving for a sweet treat? You’ll definitely have to try our Raspberry Truffle Brownies!
- ¾ cup of All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of Cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon of Baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon of Salt
- 1 pinch of Ground cinnamon
- ½ cup, cut into 1-inch pieces of Butter
- 1¼ cup of Bittersweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup of Light-brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ tablespoon of Milk
- 1½ tablespoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips for truffle filling
- ⅓ cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips for chocolate ganache
- 8 oz pkg of Softened cream cheese
- ⅓ cup of Seedless raspberry jam
- ¼ cup of Powdered sugar
- ¾ tablespoon of Raspberry extract
- 2½ tablespoon of Heavy cream
For the brownie:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon. Set it aside.
- Melt butter and bittersweet chocolate chips in a microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat again until melted and smooth.
- Separately, mix light-brown sugar and eggs. Then add milk, vanilla and melted chocolate chip mixture. Mix until it is combined. Add dry ingredients and also mix it until it is combined.
- Pour the final mixture into a baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 35 minutes and remove from oven to allow it to cool.
For truffle filling:
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat again until melted and smooth. Set it aside to allow it to cool.
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy. Then add raspberry jam, powdered sugar, raspberry. Add the melted chocolate chips in and stir well.
- Pour the mixture on cooled brownies. Cover it tightly with a plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
For the ganache:
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and heavy cream in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat again until melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture into Ziploc bag and cut a small tip off the corner of the bag. Drizzle over the brownies.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and cinnamon before garnishing it with a raspberry and mint leaves.