How to Draw a Rosetta on Your Coffee
Be your own coffee artist and learn how to make a cup of aesthetically pleasing coffee.
- Swirl your espresso for an even shade of brown and a foamy surface crema.
- Pour a thin stream of milk from 3 inches above the cup.
- Pour slowly until cup is ⅓ to ½ full. Subsequently, bring the pitcher down and let it rest against the cup before continuing to pour.
- Increase the flow of milk after bringing the pitcher down.
- Move the pitcher from side to side while gradually increasing the flow of milk.
- At the same time, move the pitcher backwards.
- After reaching the top of your rosetta, reduce the volume of milk that comes out of the pitcher.
- Lastly, to form the petals of the rosetta, lift the pitcher away from the side of the cup and move the flow of milk forward (towards your thumb and the “leaves” on the coffee art).